The Healing & Recovery Center, which opened in October 2017, is Redeemed Ministries 6-month in-house treatment program, located on Little Blue Cottage Farm.
- The program is a 100% Bible-based, discipleship program, with the main emphasis on healing and recovery through a true relationship with Jesus Christ. Daily, personal Bible study as well as group sessions and group Bible training classes take place. Work therapy is also a major part of the program.
- The men work on the farm where they are housed, and they work in the thrift store 5 days per week. The environment is extremely structured with each day arranged, from 5:30 am – 10:00 pm.
- Each man has an individual counselor that meets with him one-on-one weekly. They also attend weekly group meetings where each man shares what he is experiencing through his personal studies and training. In this environment, the men have the ability to encourage each other and help hold each other accountable.
- In addition, the men are required to attend all church services and functions. This develops a life-long support system that they can rely on in the future.
- The program is free to all participants.
Our ultimate goal is to prepare each man with a plan to live a successful, sober life, rooted in a relationship with Jesus Christ.
Your prayers and financial support, as this life-saving, life-giving program continues to expand, is greatly appreciated. Stay up-to-date with the latest news from the farm on our Facebook page.